1 vanilla bean
60g coconut sugar
1 tbsp tapioca flour
500g coconut milk
50g dairy free chocolate, grated
1 tbsp gelatin powder
Here's what you do...
1. Blitz vanilla bean, coconut sugar and tapioca in your Thermomix or a food processor until finely ground.
2. Add all remaining ingredients to your Thermomix and cook 7 min/90C/speed 4, or cook gently in a saucepan on your stovetop stirring regularly to avoid lumps.
3. Sprinkle gelatin in and stir quickly until dissolved.
4. Stir chocolate through until melted and combined.
6. Pour into ramekins or jars and set in the fridge.
I prefer the Coco Quench brand of coconut milk best as it's dairy free and free from preservatives or added sugar - simply containing filtered water, coconut milk, brown rice and sea salt. In Australia you can usually find this brand with the UHT milks in the supermarket, or at most health food stores. If this brand isn't available where you live, then choose one with a similarly simple and short ingredient list.
Hey, if you liked this recipe then don't be shy... share the love! Hit like on the way through or share with a friend so we can spread the whole-food word together. Thank you. Kirsty x