These muffins are beautifully moist and moreish. They're my hubby’s favourite and always a winner among friends. The combination of banana, almonds and coconut provides plenty of protein, fibre and quality fats for a filling sweet treat.
3 ripe bananas, mashed
25g melted coconut oil
175g almond meal
75g coconut sugar
10g tapioca flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
Here's what you do...
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
2. Line a muffin tin with 12 silicone or paper cases
3. Mix the eggs, bananas & coconut oil in your food processor, blender or Thermomix.
4. Add the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Pour mixture into lined muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Hey, if you liked this recipe then don't be shy... share the love! Hit like on the way through or share with a friend so we can spread the whole-food word together. Thank you. Kirsty x