These pancakes are sooooo easy! Not to mention, delicious.
They're free from grains, gluten, dairy and sugar so they're suitable for those with SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth) or following a Paleo diet.
Enjoy them for breakfast - any excuse to have chocolate for brekky - or as a sweet treat.
2 mashed bananas
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
Here's what you do...
1. Whisk ingredients together.
2. Melt ghee or coconut oil in a hot non-stick pan.
3. Pour tablespoons of batter into the pan and cook until bubbles start to appear in the batter.
4. Flip pancakes over to cook on the other side.
5. Once golden on both sides, serve pancakes with your choice of toppings. I topped mine with frozen raspberries and strawberries that I warmed in the pan with a little lemon juice, and some cacao nibs.
Hey, if you liked this recipe then don't be shy... share the love! Hit like on the way through or share with a friend so we can spread the whole-food word together. Thank you. Kirsty x