These bars are so moreish! They remind me of LCM bars except waaay better. They make a great nut-free lunch box snack for kids too.
5 heaped tbsp hulled tahini
4 tbsp raw honey
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1 / 2 cups brown rice puffs
1 / 2 cup desiccated coconut
1 / 2 cup marshmallows, chopped roughly into 1cm cubes
Here's what you do...
1. Mix the tahini, honey, coconut oil and vanilla in a pan on a low heat until all melted together.
2. In a large bowl mix the rice puffs and coconut together then pour in the melted liquid and stir until combined. You may also need to get your hands in there to bring it all together but be careful as the mixture may be hot.
3. Finally, add the marshmallow and roughly stir through.
4. Press the mixture into a lined slice tin and place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
5. Cut into bars and store in the fridge.
Hey, if you liked this recipe then don't be shy... share the love! Hit like on the way through or share with a friend so we can spread the whole-food word together. Thank you. Kirsty x