These pancakes are sooooo easy and delicious!
Plus, they're free from grains, gluten, dairy and sugar so they're suitable for those with SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth) or following a Paleo diet.
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 bananas, peeled
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla powder/paste/extract
Here's what you do...
1. Blitz all ingredients except coconut oil together in a blender.
2. Melt coconut oil in a hot pan.
3. Pour tablespoons of batter into the pan and cook until bubbles start to appear in the batter.
4. Add more coconut oil to the pan if needed, then flip pancakes over to cook on the other side.
5. Once golden on both sides, serve pancakes with your choice of toppings. I topped mine with frozen berries that I warmed in the pan with a little lemon juice and some nuts.
I've found that these pancakes hold together best in a non-stick pan that is well coated in the coconut oil.
You can also add 2 tbsp gluten free self raising flour to the mix if you'd like a thicker batter for a firmer, fluffier pancake.
Hey, if you liked this recipe then don't be shy... share the love! Hit like on the way through or share with a friend so we can spread the whole-food word together. Thank you. Kirsty x